Vegan, clean, delicious, and ‘no bake’, these Vegan Brownie Protein Bars are delicious and so simple to make!
For those with a sweet tooth, or who just want a tasty, protein-packed snack, these bars make an ideal treat and boost your protein intake during the day.
These bars make a great alternative to processed, chemical-filled shop bought bars. And they are so easy to make, why not give them a go!
8 scoops *good quality* vegan chocolate protein powder/shake mix
8 scoops *good quality* vegan vanilla protein powder/shake mix
2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other dairy free alternative)
2 tbsp almond butter
1 tsp sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Mix well by hand or use a hand blender.
- Sweeten to taste with Stevia/Purevia and add flax seeds and/or crushed walnuts if desired.
- Once a doughy consistency is achieved, pour the mixture into a glass dish and spread evenly.
- Cover and refridgerate for 24 hours.
- Cut into squares to serve.
YUM. Have your own protein brownie recipe? Let me know so I can try it out!